Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wha'll be king but Charlie?


Another addition to the list of gaming I don't have the time to do, but whilst buying a piper from Warlord Games to use as a medic for my new Infinity Caledonian Highlander Army, I succumbed to temptation, and bought the first two character models from the Warlord Jacobite Rebellion line for their Last Arguement of Kings supplement to Black Powder. I've heard good things of the system, but I doubt I'll use it. I just wanted to have the minis. Bonnie Prince Charlie, the 'foppish Italian midget' as Billy Connelly once described him, and the Butcher of Cumberland.
I'm searching around now for a standard bearer and a piper to use to make a little vignette for Charlie. The ones available for the highlanders in Warlord's Pike and Shotte range are a little too active for what I have in mind.

Note to self, Front Rank also do Jacobite Highlanders. Must look them up if I ever get round to playing.

The bare metal doesn't show up well, but they've been cleared of flash. I'll hold out to see how I'm going to pose them before they get their base coat. The Butcher comes with 2 hand options for the right hand, a glass of brandy, or a riding crop.



No comments:

Post a Comment