Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Colore ton Monde August: Archaeology

It's that time of the month again (i.e. the beginning) where we see the results of last month's painting challege, and start another. July's entries can all be found  on facebook here for those of you who have such technology.

My entry was posted a while back (I was organised last month), and can be found here.

This month's challenge is as follows.

* Archéo-truc *
Le mois d'août est le mois de l'archéologie. Pour le souligner, nous vous invitons à peindre un modèle représentant un scientifique, un chercheur, un explorateur, etc. Vous pouvez aussi peindre une antiquité, un modèle que vous avez depuis belle lurette.
*Achaeo-thing*
August is the month of archaeology. To emphasise this, we invite you to paint a model representing a scientist, researcher, exploreer, etc. You can also paint an antique, a model that you've had for a long long time.

The first mini that sprang to mind was Proffesor Pendrake, but I've already painted him for a previous Colore ton Monde, so he's out. A quick look at the paint queue struck glod, as there's a scientist member of my Society of Thule IHMN crew sitting at the front. I would rather have found something more archaologically slanted, but science counts.

I am also tempted to go into my recently recovered boxes of old minis and see what I can dig out. There's some gold in there that might be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment