Friday, May 29, 2015

Void 1.0: Viridian Nightshade.

My postings over at the Viridian Wars blog has got me back into painting some of my minis for the game. This is a limited edition miniature, released for Void 1.0. More info can be found on the mini and her background, both in and out of game in the post I made about her here. She's been hanging around in my lead pile since I brought her back from my parents attic a year ago.

Here, I'll just show pictures of the mini, so as not to duplicate the information posted elsewhere.


She came with a normal round 25mm base, which I decorated and painted to match the rest of my Viridians (as is the colour scheme for her uniform) and the second batch of I finished recently, even though her base is of a different diameter. I'm quite happy with how this base blends into the rest


6 comments:

  1. What an impressive blade...and base...and painting...in one word, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for those kind words. I was pleasantly surprised by the blade, it worked a lot better than I had thought it would, and the base is just what comes from having access to Secret Weapon supplies! ;)

      Delete
  2. Lovely, lovely work! The painting and detailing are superb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael, too kind as always! ;)

      Delete
  3. That's a great paint job. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete