Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Eiryss, Magehunter of Ios

Eiryss was one of the first Warmachine miniatures I bought, back with my manhuter and Khador box set. She has sat in a sad state of being semi-painted for the last 10 years or so. In an attempt to get through my WM minis, I brought her right to the front of the queue. That was helped by the fact that she is still a great mini to bring to the table, still very competitive after all these years. So here we go, the 4th widowmaker.




Gamer's Vault has decided to resurect Colore ton Monde, as the snappily titled "GV Monthly Painting Challenge". Maybe they're going to work on the name. Anyhow, since the month was already underway when the challenge was issued, this month we just have to finish something already started. Since Eiryss was started back in about 2003, I think she counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment