Sunday, June 14, 2015

Khador Caster Challenge, May: Kommander Orsus Zoktavir

Kommander Orsus Zoktavir, or eButcher took a little longer than I had planned. Indeed, I thought I was finished, at the end of the month, but had forgotten to do his boots. Always the last part to paint but now they are done and dusted.

I now have my camera fixed, so no longer camera phone images, which were coming out a little striated. However, it has taken me so long to take these pictures, the mini has become chipped, and is already in need of repairs.


 

That now leaves the running total at:

Casters Painted: 7
Old Witch and Scrapjack
Zerkova
pVlad (Variant)
pButcher
pIrusk
eButcher

Casters to Paint: 5
eIrusk
pSorscha
eSorscha
Strakov
eVlad


Next up on the painting table is Strakov.

2 comments:

  1. Good clean lines ... overall all you have done well on this piece. :)

    ReplyDelete