Friday, December 30, 2016

Treasure Markers/Objective Markers

These were originally to be treasure markers for a Chronomancer and crew for Frostgrave, and they still might be, once I paint up that particular warband. They might also work as objective markers for other games. Does Rogue Stars need these kinds of things? To be honest with you, I haven't read through it yet, so I don't know. If it does, I'm ready!



I rattled through the bots box at my FLGS to get a few 40K things, and made them into random bits of tech. I particularly like the trapdoor, which I think is a tank turret door. The coiled rope in the bottom right is actually some string. They were quick to paint too, which is always good, especially as I was low on inspiration for the other models I know I want to finish.

I made a whole bunch of other treasure markers for Frostgrave, with a more canonical theme, but I don't think I ever got round to showing those. I should do that some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment